Summer Camp 2020 - Adventures Northbound
Sign up for Northbound HERE
Young Life BackPack Trip August 2-9 2020
Open to Juniors and Seniors who have attended YL Camp before.
Sign Up starting Dec 9
Calendar of Events:
Monday Nights Are Still
Blue Springs YL Important Announcement
It is Young Life's official policy to comply with all restrictions and limits put in place by the CDC, the local School district and local governing authorities concerning COVID-19. With that in mind, all in-person YL gatherings are cancelled until at least April 24th. We will let you know if things change or the dates are extended.
However, when one door closes another one opens!
Here are just a few of the creative ways we will continue to do Young Life:
• Instagram Take Overs every Monday by our awesome leaders! Follow us @bluespringsyl to see how our leaders are dealing with Social Distancing!
• Student of the Week! - Wednesday's. We love our student friends so each week we will choose one student for a fun instagram profile. We will include fun facts about them and also feature a short interview conducted by a leader.
• Monday Nights are still Young Life Nights! Each Monday night we will give a live streamed Young Life talk posted on Social Media (Instagram and Facebook)
• 91 for 91 - @bluespringsyl is joining with Young Life groups around the world to pray through Psalm 91 for 91 days. Look for frequent short devo's from Psalm 91 posted on our instagram feed.
• Blue Springs Young Life has purchased a Zoom video conferencing account that allows us to host live video chats with up to 100 people! We are already conducting weekly leadership team meetings on Zoom with plans to do Campaigners and maybe even Virtual Young Life Clubs in the future.
• Phone Calls and Snail Mail. These old school methods of communication still exist and are experiencing a comeback! Our team is making an effort to reach out to all of our friends via social media and through some of the old school methods.
Our team is actively praying for our YL student friends and we are available to talk, pray, or be an outlet for boredom. All you have to do is reach out. Any Time!
BSHS Wildcat Hour "Ignite": brought to you by @bluespringsyl
YL "Ignite" Club is our monthly event that lets kids be kids by singing, dancing, and playing crazy games. Students hear a message from the Bible in terms they can understand. YL "Ignite" club is for everyone, no matter where they stand in their faith. Tell your BSHS friends and experience the best Wildcat Hour of the Month! It happens the Last Tuesday of every month during Wildcat hour at BSHS in the PAC 10:50-11:39 am
BSHS Wildcat Hour "Ignite" Spring Semester Dates Coming Soon
CAMP IS STILL ON!
We are in a time of great uncertainty and the situation around us changes almost daily, but as of now we are still going ahead with Young Life Summer Camp as planned.
Following are a couple of FAQ's:
Q: What do we tell kids and parents who are concerned about committing to camp only to have it cancelled? Will they get their money back?
A: Yes! You will get your money back if camp is cancelled or if you need to cancel due to COVID-19
Q: What do we tell parents about safety precautions and medical support at Young Life camps?
A: Over the last 7 decades Young Life has developed strong protocols for keeping kids safe at camp, and every property has a strong medical team in place to respond to a range of potential health challenges, including infectious disease outbreaks. In preparation for the summer camping season, we will determine what additional steps will be necessary to respond to ensure a safe camping environment in light of the coronavirus outbreak.
Postponed until fall 2020. Stay tuned for more details!
Party With a Purpose!
Stay tuned for the next IGNITE
@ The Blue Springs Fieldhouse
816-898-3357 | email@example.com
Blue Springs Young Life,
21405 E 34th Terrace Ct. S.
Independence, MO 64057